You need to read and be aware of this privacy notice if you attend or take part in a training or information webinar.
What information do we collect?
• Data that you provide to register for the webinar and/or to request further information about the webinar, such as your name, email address, Job Title, work organisation, and Sector.
• Data that you provide if you contact us about a webinar, such as your name and contact details;
• Data that you provide if you contribute to the webinar, including by asking a question and/or through the poll, question and answer and/or chat functionality during the webinar;
• Data that you provide by responding to feedback requests, questionnaires and/or surveys after the webinar; and
• Data that you have provided when consenting to receiving further information
Lawful basis for processing your data:
Legitimate Interest: Necessary for our legitimate interests (provision of the webinar, complying with our regulatory obligations and developing our products/services)
Consent: If, when you register for a webinar, you agreed to receive email updates from ZISHI, we will also use your personal data to send you information by email about goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by following the instructions that will be provided in each email.
Please note, we may also record webinars and any contribution you make to it, which we may share with attendees (as well as those that registered but could not attend) and also use for the purposes of further education both internally and externally (such as on our websites or in other training materials or programmes). If you would like your contribution to be anonymous, please state this if you are submitting a question or query. You will be informed at the start of each seminar that recording will take place.
How We Use Your Information
We use your email address to provide you with the webinar details. This will include information about any recording taking place. For recorded events we will also email you a link to the recording once the event has concluded.
We don’t publish delegate lists for video webinars but your name and email address may be visible to others in attendance during the event.
We use your personal data for the purposes of analyzing and understanding the use of, and feedback on, our Webinars so that we can identify problems and improve their content and functionality.
We will also use your personal data to send you information by email about goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
Who has access to your data?
We may disclose your personal information to any of our subsidiaries, affiliates or their successors or assigns, contractors, service providers, or other third parties that we use to support our business or that we partner with in order to provide you with additional features or services. Any entity with whom your personal information is disclosed is authorized to use that data solely as needed in order provide you with services. We do not sell your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any applicable law, regulation or government request or to protect our rights or the rights of our customers, users, partners, or others.
In the event that we sell all, or substantially all, of our assets to a third party, your personal data held by us will be transferred as part of the sale and we will endeavor to provide you with notice of such event.
How does ZISHI protect your data?
We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
Transfers of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Given the international dimension of ZISHI, and in order to optimize the quality of our services, the communication of information mentioned above may involve the transfer of personal data outside the EEA, whose legislation on the protection of personal data is different from that of the European Union.
Where we transfer personal data outside the EEA (except where the concerned country has been officially recognized by the European Commission as ensuring that personal data has an adequate level of protection equivalent to the European standard), we will ensure that the transferred data is protected by suitable Standard Contractual Clauses or other appropriate safeguards referred to in the UK GDPR.
For how long does ZISHI keep data?
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any contract, legal, accounting, reporting requirements, or to comply with internal policy requirements.
Your rights under the UK GDPR:
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct, request erasure or object to the processing of your personal information; request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party; or if you have any general queries about how we handle your personal data, please email: email@example.com.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to oversee compliance of data protection laws. Our DPO can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office